Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The day the whole AKS family has been waiting for finally arrived yesterday. On 8/24 at 2:34pm my wife and I welcomed our 3rd little girl into the world (this means 'ol AKS is outnumbered 4 to 1, male to females, in my house...LOL). Claire Marie Chesser was born weighing 8 lbs, 11 oz. and was 20 3/4" long. She is absolutely beautiful and healthy as can be. Mrs. AKS came through with flying colors as well. And listen to me now fella's, I don't care how tough you think you are there is no way any of us could handle going through labor. I've seen it first hand 3 times now and I can't begin to imagine what it must feel like. So to you women out there who are reading this, my hat is off to all females, you forever have my respect! So after staying in the hospital a couple of days we finally made him back home this evening. My two other daughters are being so great. They can't keep their eyes and hands off of her. My youngest daughter (well up until yesterday), Lauren who is almost 3, won't hardly let anyone else touch her! It's very sweet to see how protective she is. I hope she stays like that forever. I promise I will post pics just as soon as I get them uploaded and then have Alan show me how to put pics up.

Thank you to everyone who has called and/or emailed me and my family. All of your thoughts and prayers were greatly appreciated. Have a great evening and watch for future posts with updates and pics!!!

2 comments: