Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The future

Not much to blog about of late, still just getting myself prepared to welcome my 3rd daughter into the world. The babies due date is on the 22nd so we are less than two weeks away! My wife and I are extremely anxious and excited. I can't wait till she's here and I can post some pics of her!!!

I noticed on Scooby's blog that he got himself a sweet new Specialized Epic. I was very envious of the silver one that he had a few years back so I was happy to this ride in his stable. I unfortunately not been able to ride hardly at all all year. I probably rode a pathetic 175 miles total all year on the road and have approx. one short track race under my belt on the old mtn bike. It was brought to my attention by 'ol Scooby that I am outta the loop, hence why I didn't know he was getting the new bike. This led me to the realization that I need to do something with myself and fast. So I make this promise to all of you out there. After the baby is born and we get settled here at the house I am going to do at least 2 if not 3 rides a week. Warrior's is on my way home from work so it would work out for me to take my bike with me and hit it on the way home. Hopefully I can get Greg, Mike and Alan to join me. I know Greg is close so I'm sure he'd be up for it. Plus he's a strong rider so it would make me have to push myself. Well I'm outta here, gotta cook some dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Why wait for the baby yo? let's go now! Give me a shout I'm always down

    ReplyDelete